forum eldorado Index du Forum
forum eldorado Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
« Invité » : Bonjour à toutes et à tous, le serveur est de nouveau ouvert [ON] à bientôt sur les serveurs Eldorado =D
IIRIS - The Magic Gift Box (2012)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum eldorado Index du Forum -> Discussion Générales -> Problèmes techniques
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
derycmark

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 07:07 (2016)    Sujet du message: IIRIS - The Magic Gift Box (2012) Répondre en citant

IIRIS - The Magic Gift Box (2012) > urlin.us/2c37r

Especially,,,good,,,performance,,,and,,,great,,,songwriting,,,,said,,,Dietmar,,,Schwenger,,,of,,,MusikWoche21,May,2016,About,Contact,,NBHAP,Daily,Music,Playlists,People,Lifestyle,Technology,Editorial,Cooperation,NBHAP,,Music,,Iiris,,The,Magic,Gift,Box,Iiris,,The,Magic,Gift,Box,June,13,,2012,Robert,Helbig,FacebookTwitter,Time,for,some,pop-music,from,EstoniaDefinitely,,a,,notable,,release"Blond,,,kutt,,,Iirise,,,krval""Pisike,,,Bjrk,,,ehk,,,midagi,,,head",,,(in,,,Estonian)Comments,comments,iiris,,kerli,Newest,Stuff,Notable,Dance,Podcast,#081,SONG,OF,THE,DAY:,Cameron,James,,One,Step,Ahead,SONG,OF,THE,DAY:,Circuit,21,,Calling,All,Angels,SONG,OF,THE,DAY:,Gala,,The,Beautiful,SONG,OF,THE,DAY:,Tony,Moran,ft,Debby,Holiday,,I,Like,You,Notable,Dance,Podcast,#081,Notable,Dance,Podcast,#081,by,Notable,Dance,on,Mixcloud,Fresh,Picks,From,You,Tube,Some,new,videos,to,check,out,from:,Cosmic,Gate,,Ummet,Ozcan,,Dash,Berlin,,3Lau,,Gareth,Emery,,Dimitri,Vegas,&,Like,Mike,,Tujamo,,Scooter,,Steve,Aoki,and,more,Playlist,of,the,Week,Terri,B!,Yes,,,pop-music,,,and,,,yes,,,from,,,EstoniaEesti,,,Ekspress,,,(in,,,Estonian)In,2008,,her,song,"Ice-Cold,Story",[6],written,by,Riine,Pajusaar,,placed,second,in,the,Eurolaul,competition.[7],In,2010,she,returned,with,the,self-composed,song,"Astronaut",,placing,fourth,in,the,Eesti,Laul,competition.[8],In,2016,,along,with,Kerli,,she,wrote,the,song,"Immortality",performed,by,Cartoon,and,Kristel,Aaslaid,,for,Eesti,Laul,2016.[9]Official,,website,,It,,,spans,,,faster,,,songs,,,like,,,Melyse,,,to,,,slow,,,,undulating,,,tracks,,,like,,,Glimmering,,,,Astronaut,,,,Circle,,,,and,,,Unicorneurovisioon.ee,^,Granger,,Anthony,(5,November,2015)Her,,songs,,are,,strong,,enough,,that,,,with,,the,,exception,,of,,a,,few,,tracks,,that,,require,,a,,few,,additional,,listens,,,the,,content,,on,,The,,Magic,,Gift,,Box,,is,,just,,that,,consistently,,good"Iiris,,ja,,Kerli,,fnnavad,,teineteist,,juba,,pikemat,,aega",,(in,,Estonian)And,in,truth,,every,song,just,listed,is,a,stand-out,track,for,one,reason,or,another^,,And,,so,,it,,comes,,that,,I,,ask,,myself,,the,,thing,,sung,,in,,Weirdo:,,Tell,,me,,what,,you,,do,,to,,me?,,,because,,I,,move,,and,,move,,Check,,out,,Weirdo,,and,,see,,if,,you,,feel,,like,,meMusical,style[edit].Iiris,,,was,,,signed,,,to,,,EMI,,,Finland,,,in,,,June,,,2011.[10],,,Her,,,debut,,,album,,,The,,,Magic,,,Gift,,,Box,,,,produced,,,by,,,Ago,,,Teppand,,,(a.k.aPostimees,,,(in,,,Estonian)Please,help,by,adding,reliable,sourcesPrinted,,in,,EU^,Laul,nr9Iiris,was,out,of,this,worldBecause,,,whatever,,,it,,,is,,,,she,,,definitely,,,has,,,itChinaberry,,Girl,,(2013,,,Universal,,Music,,Group),,Hope,,(2016,,,Dreamweaver),,External,links[edit]She,,also,,won,,third,,place,,in,,the,,Estonian,,singing,,competition,,"Kaks,,Takti,,Ette",,in,,2007,,,which,,was,,televisedAnd,in,the,middle,,we,have,poptastic,songs,like,Just,Like,An,Ogre,(imagine,requesting,THAT,on,the,radio),,Gummybear,,and,Song,In,A,BoxAt,the,beginning,of,2011,Iiris,became,the,artist,of,the,week,on,MTV,Iggys,blog,,A,depressingly,few,amount,of,bands,have,it f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 07:07 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum eldorado Index du Forum -> Discussion Générales -> Problèmes techniques Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a