forum eldorado Index du Forum
forum eldorado Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

« Invité » : Bonjour à toutes et à tous, le serveur est de nouveau ouvert [ON] à bientôt sur les serveurs Eldorado =D
Fight War Of The Wo.rds

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum eldorado Index du Forum -> Discussion Générales -> Problèmes techniques
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 01:45 (2016)    Sujet du message: Fight War Of The Wo.rds Répondre en citant

Fight War Of The Words >

Fight War Of The Words

Write your own review . It's not completely original as we can hear some (again) "Judas Priest" parts to the riffage, although they sound a bit more heavy and with just a pinch of thrash in them. Knigswinter: Heel. Among the many highlights on this record include the double-time "Into the Pit" and "Nailed to the Gun" displayed a chugging machine-grind that benefits from Halfords throaty delivery. Discogs About Us Blog Shop App Jobs API Change Log Help Is Here Help & Support Forum Keyboard Shortcuts Join In Get Started Sign Up Contribute Add Release Contributor List Help Translate Discogs Events Advertise With Us Follow Us Facebook Twitter Instagram Mixcloud Soundcloud Tumblr 2016 Discogs Terms of Service Privacy Policy Cookie Policy English Deutsch English Espaol Franais Italiano . It is indeed a fine ballad, although Rob's vocals aren't all that incredible, aside from the powerful chorus. Some of the songs on this album are skippers, but there are a lot of good ones. Retrieved 24 May 2013. Often he will have gang-style backing vocals accompanying him, such as in "Nailed to the Gun" and "Vicious", which helps re-create the in-your-face attitude of the bands Halford was influenced by. ..

It is metal, simple as that. Well, let me look more carefully into the songs. There really isn't much more to say about this album. For me, War Of Words is still the finest album Halford has done without Priest, but alas, Fight were a short-lived project. The entire song is very catchy and a fun listen, and Rob does a great vocal performance in it. Album - Billboard (North America). The lyrics are bloody strange.

electric hellfire clubchalti ka naam gaadi.1958the old milldark kingdom : the dragon kingvarious artists best of the 80'sthe flash yfnthe rem discography2004 direct dl.dd5.1.aac2.0.h.264 it0hurt so good

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 01:45 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum eldorado Index du Forum -> Discussion Générales -> Problèmes techniques Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a